Is 2012 Really The End of The World? No, Not Really

Well I suppose that you have seen at least one Facebook group or fan page mentioning 2012. What made me really surprise was that there are people who actually believe that. Not a few, many.

Since almost everyone has watched it (I didn’t. I saw the trailer and it’s full of crap to me) the concept is very popular. And after those earthquakes around the globe some people really starting to think that the movie is going to be a reality. Imagine how big it got here, there was a talk show on TV with some reputed scientists to explain that the world is not going to end in 2012. It’s just a movie.

Well that’s one side of the story. And well the other side of the story is that, aren’t those the same people who contribute to take decisions in the country? May god save us.