Weird things women do with their menstrual blood

3. Collecting? (Step 1 i guess)
source
2. Drawing
"Being an avid collector and a human psyche explorer I saved my menstrual blood and painted my portrait. I stood in front of a mirror and painted my reflection onto a canvas. A month later I used the same blood to paint the portrait on to my face. The concept of this cyclical piece is to literally face the shame that women bear when concealing their menstruation."

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST FOUND!?

anyway here's her painting


here's some other painting by someone else
 more pics here: flickr.com/photos/spiralingmoon/sets/72057594091446491


1. Cooking?
"I made menstrual blood cookies! I am not entirely happy with how they turned out, so I am going to experiment with some recipes throughout the rest of this month so I can try for something great next cycle. This recipe was far too floury.
DDY!"