Quotes and stuff: part 4

The greatest danger for mos of is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and drown in the motherfucking sea
those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed, except skydivers


the worst mistake anyone can make is homsex
Do you know what it is to be a lover? half of a whole? no but i know how to fap whole of a whole
if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes politics
do you remember when you said you would never forget this? me neither

Its simple. we kill the jewish
My heart is perfect because you are inside. Thanks mechanical heart valve!
The greatest pleasure in life is fucking bitches

Never go to the jack in the box up ahead, Their burgers suck

Stop skateboarding. mow my lawn

Dont give up no matter what., unless you are facing an army of niggers
Big pile of bones and other stuff are kept in my attic

This is the first day of the future and all i want is a jetpack

stop waiting for things to happen go fuck bitches

Tell me when i cant hold it any longer

Your cock is hard but so very beautiful

everytime i want to give up on him there is always something inside telling me to just to give it one last tug

Life consist not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well

when life gives you lemons fuck bitches

how you raped their children

I still remember all the sharp things you put up my ass they keep me up at night

If i stole your heart lungs kidney and liver wouldnt that be the perfect crime

be yourself everyone else hates you anyway

To see more of these, click here