Quotes And Other Stuff On Pictures

the only way to accept an insult is to ignore it. if you cant ignore it top it. If you cant top it laugh at it. if you cant laugh at it you probably deserved it
Why does facebook even give me the option to like my own status. Of course i like my status, im fucking hillarious and sexy



in life no one helps you once you are fucked
Don't ever look back, or the zombies will get you
Please think it over before you decide to ring this bell for assistance. It just might be the last ring you ever make
if you are looking for a reason to stop smoking, this is a sign.
modern art formula
rloveution
I can't erase you, thats cause it's in pen

there are 6 billion people in the world. one of them is sean connery

my weakness is bullets
I almost had you, but you didnt even know it. I should have used a master ball

the only thing standing between you and me is a dickload of trees
it's a lot easier to be lost when you can't find your glasses and everything is blurry


reality scares me, also the inevitable robot uprising

I'd be lying if I told you losing you was something i could handle. He doesn't understand he's a dog

Don't be a pussy, put some gloves on

I'd like to remind you, you said you'd be here for me. Do you still remember? No, who the fuck are you?

there;s nothing wrong with me that chocolate won't fix. not even my type two diabetes
Click to see more pics
You might also like,