Words On Pictures: Part 2

I failed some subjects in exam but my friend pass in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and i am the owner of Microsoft

I'm not totally useless. I can be used as a bad example
I spent my entire childhood wishing that i was batman


Pick a bad photo, apply a vintage effect and write something in helvetica.
Fight for your happiness, by bitch slapping the ocean
Never regret anything . Because at one time it was exactly what you wanted. Now I have AIDS.

I'm still alive but im barely breathing. Then may be you should be seeking medical attention, instead of writing stupid notes to no one.
Oh faphand... i will always love you.

Forever. I doubt it. I give that thing a minute, max.
The worst feeeling isn't being lonely. It's getting stabbed in the dick.
Keep chasing what you want, until someone enforces a restraining order on you.
Only if you knew what you put me through. Relax it's just water
Hey look, talking post it notes lol
tl;dr
The heart never lies. But bitch that's a finger

There are monsters who act like people, and people who act like monsters, and there are people who can't draw faces

Hope. Pessimism is worth more points

4 words i never want to hear. That's 48 words bitch

A tear is made up of 1% water and 99% feelings. No a tear is made up of 19% natural salt, 3% mucus and 78% water/

What's stopping you? I don't know bro those mountains look pretty fucking hard to climb
I wonder what it feels like to be one of the flintstones

The worst feeling isn't being lonely. It's being the only human being in a world full of ghosts

I tried so hard, but i just couldn't find a picture

What are you afraid of? Shrapnel and snakes. Fuck snakes

Sometimes i pretend to forget you, by staring at a refrigerator

You might also like,