Quotes On Pictures Corrected: Part 3

P.S. never give up. Thank you candy wrapper, my perspective on life is now changed forever

Sperm is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself



This is a picture of bread on some stairs. It speaks to me
We're going on a date today. Dumb bitch probably went to the field again

You're my favorite subject to talk about because I never run out of things to say. What is there to say about balloons?

Love can make you do things you never thought possible, like somehow swinging over a city

Your are beautiful, every single part of you, except your face because i cant see it

I'm sorry, i should have written something shorter

why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine. You're just a paper dont over think it

the theory of multiverse says there are infinite parallel universes containing every possible situation. It makes me happy because i know somewhere we've already fucked

A man is least himself when he talks with his own person. Give him a mask and he will yell at black people on the internet

I have aids

You're not going to bring me down anymore. fuck trees and their oppression

You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about. You know, those novels about empty fields

It is foolish to throw bacon bits on a naked chinese man

Who i am hates black people

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you; it is when you dont know that the guy behind you taking the picture is going to push you in the water

Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted, except the kids. Fuck. That was dumb

For everything you have missed there is tivo

what will you do with this moment, your mom

There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while a motherfucking zombie chases you

I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then i ask myself the same question. again, because i'm a retard

Dont trust niggers, not even obama
dicks

Nothing is to be rated higher tan the shawshank redemption
You might also like,